Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Thursday, December 16

Been listening to the scanner while doing my morning duties. It seems there are still an awful lot of car accidents- mostly non-injury though. There was your requisite west 24th street calls of harrassment related to earlier calls-ya know-same old drama.
There been a couple of falls due to the ice...
I will be blogging a bit sporadically today, as I have a bunch of stuff to do.
HOWEVER....tune in tonight and the next 3 nights and I will be blogging all night long...would love to have some fellow listeners add commentary. And yes, I said that even after the brutality I was victim too in the LJworld blog from one particulary nasty, mean-spitirited hag.
I would like to thank those who came to my defense, and I am really pleased to hear so many people, from all different walks of life, enjoy the blog.
See ya throughout the day- and on solidly after 8 tonight.

6 comments:

  1. It just goes to show that some old hags have nothing better to do than sit and nit-pick other's to death simply out of boredom. She must have something she's making up for- or an insecurity of sorts? Anyhoo, I enjoy reading your blogs, keep it up! (you shoulda posted her blog, and let us nit-pick her) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think she could put together enough coherent thoughts for a blog....and if she did I am willing to bet it would be soooooooo boring......

    ReplyDelete