Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Tuesday, December 14

Wal Mart updates?

From the LJ World comment section:

I was in wal-mart while this happened, had just gotten to the check out registers when first police were running in the door. Crazy to think I could have tackled him and been a hero if I would have checked out five minutes earlier...haha NOT! - anyway....

Friendly wal-mart employee, informed me that every cash register has up to $5,000, and the money center has up to $10, 000 at one time, that's more than the cash limits at the bank I used to work at. I bet Wal-Mart is glad I wasn't planning a robbery or anything, considering the check out clerk told me everything I needed to know....

The police responded very quickly, but looked like ducks out of the pond in Wal-Mart, because they had no idea where to start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment