Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Wednesday, February 2

Observed by Marion Cramer

I was standing out in the cold waiting on a bus that never came, and saw a car (westbound, turning south) stalled in the turn lane on 23rd st. at Louisiana. Two Police cars arrived to "assist" (I assumed). I headed North on La. St. and heard the cop yell "get out of the car or I'm going to tase you" ZAP!!! Anyone out there have their ears on for that? It was tonight around 6:30...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a silver car stopped in the turn lane there. There was a state trooper, two lpd's, and an ambulance behind it. The cops looked like they were searching the car. I had hoped to see the report on here when I got home, but didn't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a report from a source that says it was a state trooper.

    ReplyDelete