Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Thursday, February 3

Parking violations

So I just heard a call for a parking violation. The caller says the car has been parked there for 2 months.
So, a-hole, you are going to call it in on the coldest day of the year? your going to make someone get out and investigate this while you sit in your warm house sipping hot cocoa? I bet you turn people in for not shoveling their sidewalks too.

4 comments:

  1. I definitely disagree with your last statement, when you rely on your feet to get you around it is completely annoying and dangerous to just ignore your sidewalks. No, I haven't ever called it in, but falling just on the account of some lazy jackass is ridiculous and people like you, who in a way make fun of it, are no better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way I see it is if the car had been parked there for 2 MONTHS then Chelsea is right. these officers are out here in freezing temps to protect us the least we could do is make sure we are not calling them at stupid times for stupid stuff. Why not call at 3:00 in the afternoon it would be light out and at least a little warmer. As for the sidewalk thing I think you took what she said out of context. dont take things so personal yea its nice to have the sidewalks shoveled but in this day and age who can afford to worry about paying a ticket for snow when some cant afford to feed their families.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ksprincess- i get irked by people who turn people in for not shoveling their sidealks, instead of getting out and helping them. And yes, I do shovel my neighbors walk- who is elderly. That is what you do- you help people instead of trying to make things worse for them-if they are given a ticket does that automatically make their walks clear? No, they have to pick up another shift to cover the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to say, there's a lot of people who don't shovel who ARE NOT elderly... When those people start shoveling, I'll quit complaining.

    ReplyDelete