Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Monday, December 20

What's the deal with these "things" flying around?

There was another call on "things flying around" in the air at 1600 Haskell. This time they said that the "things" were green. This is really weird. I wonder if it's the same person calling every week. This call has been made to 911 at least five times that we have heard.....
So, this time when I heard the call, I was at the intersection of 19th and Haskell, so I went out to the address. I didn't see anything......weird though.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a few comments about this caller. This person also claims to see ghosts too. I guess they are a frequent caller.

    ReplyDelete