Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Friday, January 21

2 beagles on the loose on the 3000 block of Lawrence Ave...which reminds me...I was looking at the booking log today and saw 2 people were booked on west 25th for "dangerous dog at large". I believe it may be related to the call about a loose pit bull that I heard. If you're going to have a breed of dog that has a reputation for being dangerous- it is YOUR JOB to not only protect the public, but protect the dog!  People are scared of pit bulls, and when peole are scared they do stupid things- like maybe hurt the poor thing. So now the dog is probably at the pound....quite unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment