Total Page views of Police Scanner Action Lawrence, KS:

https://twitter.com/#!/LScanner

CHECK OUT THE NEW TWITTER PAGE , AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
I AM "LSCANNER" ON TWITTER
Chelseadiane1@hotmail.com





Friday, January 21

New Guidelines

After much consideration I have decided to stop posting the majority of medical calls. Unless they are ridiculous ones like the girl who didn't know if she was throwing up wine or blood. That's just too funny to not share...(it was wine)

I just think people deserve privacy- and my apologies too anyone who I may have upset or offended. Criminals, however...well, you choose to break the law and I think people have a right to know what's going on in their neighborhoods. If you break the law-you're fair game.

Let me know what you think.

10 comments:

  1. what exactly are "things in the air"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what i have heard- and it is just a rumor.

    There is an elderly lady who lives there. She was in a fire in an orphanage when she was a little girl. She sees the ghosts of dead children in the air. poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is sad, I had just assumed it was someone on a drug related hallucination. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its certainly fair to respect peoples privacy but i like to know :) but totally agree people deserve respect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mischa- that's what I thought too! The police are really nice and patient with her, too.

    catsmeow- I know! I am a curious sort also...that's why I have struggled with it. I only give the street name, but I think that may still be too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work at Pizza Hut and I was there the night of the med-emergency you posted a couple weeks back. I actually came home and looked at this blog after work and I was thrilled that I found it posted.

    That being said regardless, I think the policy is fair. Especially for medical stuff, that crap can be downright embarrassing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm of two minds. Yes, privacy is important, but this is also a policy scanner blog, not a criminal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. maybe just stick to the interesting ones and don't mention anything about street or address (or any other identifying info)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's kinda what I'm thinking too. I usually never put the actual street address anyway.

    ReplyDelete